Welcome to the Washington State Association of Code Enforcement!
This website contains information about WACE, including conferences and training opportunities!
Calendar of Events/Announcements!
Bullet list of events/announcements:
- Urgent Message: From WACE President!
- 2017 WACE Fall Conference: Will be held September 19-22, 2017. It will be held in Leavenworth at the Icicle Inn. More information will follow once available.
- Click on this link for the March 2017 Edition of WACE Codeword!
- 2017 AACE Conference: The annual AACE Conference will be held in Cincinnati / Northern Kentucky in 2017! Safeguard scholarships are now available to help with conference costs!
- Click here to see the AACE video & brochure for the Importance of Code Enforcement Campaign!
- WACE now has a closed group Facebook page! Click on this link to request admission to the group which will be approved once membership is verified.
Welcome to WACE! We are here to:
- Provide mutual support for those involved in all aspects of Code Enforcement.
- Share procedures and information in order to provide alternatives in enforcement procedures.
- To provide professional level education to its membership through periodic general membership meetings, training sessions, seminars, and conferences.
- To promote the exchange of ideas and discuss matters of mutual concern.
- Identify the other professionals in your field.
- Provide opportunities for networking and sharing solutions.
Current Job Openings: